In order to become an IntelliZoom Panel participant you must meet the following requirements:
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
- Able to speak any of the available languages fluently.
- Willing to have your face and voice recorded.
- Able to follow directions and think out loud.
You must also meet the following technical requirements:
- Email and SMS text message capabilities
- Laptop or desktop computer and/or mobile device
- A built-in or external webcam
- A built-in or external microphone
- Excellent internet connection (3Mbps or faster)
If you meet all of the requirements, click below to sign up now!
Once you sign up, you can log into the IntelliZoom Portal where you’ll be asked to participate in a practice study. These studies are not for pay and are a way to ensure that you can clearly articulate your thoughts out loud and that your equipment works with our software. Click here to take a look at helpful tips for taking studies.
Test ratings take an average of 7 days to be reviewed. If your practice study results are approved, you’ll begin to receive invitations for paid study opportunities via email!