Customers use surveys to understand the needs and expectations of their target audiences (e.g., people who use a brand's mobile app). Surveys often include many types of questions to measure your attitudes or opinions about certain topics.
- Take your time completing a survey.
- Provide detailed responses to written questions unless the test instructions state it isn't required.
- Share your honest feedback as you respond to each question.
What type of questions can I expect?
Most of the questions you answer will be related to your attitudes and opinions, but you might
also answer a few demographic questions (e.g., your age, employment status, etc.).
Here are some question formats you can expect during a survey:
- Single choice: You'll have the option to select only one answer to a question.
- Multiple choice: You'll have the option to select multiple answers to a question.
- Written response: You'll provide a typed response to a question or prompt.
- Rating scale: You'll select your preferred choice from a range of options (e.g., "Please rate your agreement with the following statement: 'I understand what I can do on this site.' (1 = Strongly disagree | 5 = Strongly agree)")
What if there's a technical issue?
To avoid any technical issues, please make sure:
You're using a compatible web browser.
Your device has a strong internet connection (Wi-Fi or wired)
If you can't finish your survey due to a technical problem, please contact Support via the chatbot in the Help Center. When using the chatbot, share as much information as you can. The more information you share, the more likely our Support team can quickly solve your issue.
TIP: Look for this icon.
How much am I paid?
Surveys don't record your face or voice. They have a different payout because they're easier to complete than other types of studies. Learn more about payments.