Non-TOL studies do not record your face or voice.
Examples of Non-TOL studies:
- Card sort
- Card sort studies will give you a list of things to categorize into certain topics.
- Click here for information on how to take card sort studies.
- SSCT (Screenshot Click Test)
- SSCT studies will give you a static image and ask where you might click on it to find something.
- Click here for information on how to take a SSCT.
- Surveys are questionnaires that usually ask open-ended and multi-choice questions.
Non-TOL studies are easier to complete than TOL's and have a different payout than TOL studies. For more information on payments, click here.