The IRS never sleeps and we’re committed to making sure it never has a reason to look at you funny.
PayPal will notify you if you’ve earned enough money with IntelliZoom to make reporting necessary. Even if you don’t get notified, you are still responsible for determining and paying any tax liabilities incurred from payments received by IntelliZoom.
It is simple and easy to see your IntelliZoom payment history through your PayPal account.
For personal PayPal users:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Activity
- From the Statements dropdown, select Activity export.
- Select a date range and click Download History.
- To filter for only received payments click on the advanced search button located to the right of the search bar
- To sort by specific dates select the date range you would like on the calendar located to the left of the search bar
- To download your payments statement click on Statements
Should I request a 1099 from IntelliZoom?
We do not send out 1099-MISC's to participants. Since you are paid through PayPal, which is a third-party payment provider, you will not need a 1099-MISC from us (see 1099-MISC Exemptions section here).
As mentioned earlier, you are responsible for determining and paying any tax liabilities incurred from payments received by IntelliZoom.
- For more information regarding PayPal's reporting requirements click here
- For more information from the IRS about reporting miscellaneous income click here
Please consult a tax professional for any personal or further tax advice.