Check out the following tips for success! Be sure to keep them in mind when completing studies with IntelliZoom.
- Take the study in a space with good lighting. We want to see your beautiful face!
- Ensure your camera and microphone are working properly. You should see your face and the audio metre in the taskbar.
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection throughout the entire duration of the study.
- Read the instructions in their entirety, answer all the questions, and only move on to the next task when you’re ready. You are not able to retake the study if you answer inaccurately or skip tasks.
- Think out loud and give genuine feedback. Whether you love or hate a company’s website, speak your mind! We also want to hear your entire thought process, despite how obvious you may think it is.
- Keep your study invitation email saved. If you have any questions or issues regarding a study, you’ll need to include the Unique Study ID provided in the study invitation email.
*2-in-1 laptop/tablet users (Microsoft Surface Pro or Samsung Galaxy Book) If the taskbar is displaying the video from your rear-facing camera, please disable your rear-facing camera by navigating to Device Manager>System Devices or Device Manager>Imaging Devices depending on your particular device.